4 Huge Victories from Coaching
Oct 20, 2020
The victories from coaching are found in coaching process and coaching relationship.
- Develop a clear mental image of your preferred future. As Jim Rohn says, "If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Take inventory on your current situation. You can't get directions to somewhere without a starting point. In coaching, we don't just focus on one area of life, we focus on all areas of life. Creating this awareness is essential to identifying our next steps towards your desired future.
- Make a disciplined shift. The universe doesn't give you what you want. It gives you who you are. You must take conscious and intentional action to develop new habits and become the person you desire. Discipline over time will help you to develop habits. With each new habit you will expand and grow. That growth is guaranteed to compound your success in all areas of life.
- Intentionally invest in yourself.
- Money - Pay yourself first by directing money into your retirement accounts, business, or real estate
- Mindset - Personal growth never happens by accident. Achieving a goal is about who you become in the process. Therefore, we must be intentional about developing our mindset to become the person who accomplishing the things you intend to accomplish.
- Energy - Energy is the cause of change. Unless you put forth the energy to become the person you desire, no change is possible.
A coaches only goal is to help you accomplish your goals. They hold you accountable to your dreams. The coaching relationship is one of the only relationships where two people are solely focused on the success of one person.